how to help a customer with a building violation notice in 4 quick steps
1. We send you customer requests
- Customers come to buildingviolation.com looking to hire professionals to help them resolve notices of building violations
- They fill a form that gathers specific information about their notices of building violation
- The content of the form is submited and added to the pool of open cases
2. You decide who to respond to
- You can browse the list of available cases
- We send a notification to experienced professionals like you
- If you are interested and qualified, you can respond by sending a quote
3. Send a quote
- Your custom quote includes a personal message and a price estimate
- We automatically send your buildingviolation.com profile containing past work, your qualifications, contact information, and reviews with your quote
4. Get hired, and let us know!
- Typically many other professionals will also respond. The customer compares quotes and decides who to contact
- You and the customer work out the details through buildingviolation.com, over the phone, or in person
- When you're hired, please let us know and improve your chances of winning your next customer!